Thursday, December 22, 2005

We were in the house going stir-crazy this afternoon, so I put the kids by the tree and started snapping shots. The one with all four has Jacob biting himself - Abby was attacking him with a Christmas ornament.

Otherwise, today was a day when you love to live in Texas - sunny and in the 60's. Deren is still working, so we played out in the yard quite a bit. I also opened the windows and let in some fresh air. What a beautiful day!

I am knitting a poncho for Rachael. It is going slow. I am hoping to have it done in the next week, and I'll post pictures. I don't think I picked that pretty of a yarn for the poncho. Definitely not too trendy. I turn into a vegetable at the yarn store - I can't visualize how the yarns will look finished. And then the lady started talking about changing the pattern for the different weights and gauges of the yarn - huh?

We splurged and got a Creative MP3 player at Walmart over the weekend. We got a really good deal - they price matched with a one day only sale Staples was having. I've been knitting in Kenny Chesney land each night - pretty nice.

No comments: