Tuesday, October 23, 2007



Halloween Halloween Trick or Treat! ..that's the chant I've been hearing from Rachael for the past month - over and over. Guess she learned it at school. We're switching up costumes hourly now. She came home from school yesterday and announced she wants to be a ghost. And she insists that Daniel needs to be a baby unicorn ("neckhorn" she pronounces it). I have a hand-me-down ducky costume from Jacob. "No, Daniel neckhorn, momma!"


Deren is looking for another car. We contacted a man that goes to used car auctions. Our neighbor has used him on multiple occassions. So keep your fingers crossed. Abby brought me Daniel's carseat and favorite blanket this morning "go bye bye in car." Sorry dear, we're on house arrest..


Here are some pics. I spent half the day on Sunday doing haircuts - the girls, the boys (minus Daniel, including Deren). And I took the halloween pics this morning.

No comments: